Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas.........

I just love it when it is time to put up the tree. Out comes the velvet santa ornaments, crystal bells, lace dresses, and of course the pink feather birds (which by the way are about 20 years old). So many of my decorations I have had for a long time but when I unwrap them every year it is like having them brand new all over again.

I
It is not Christmas time at our house without the lenox santas. They have been with me for quite some time now and I love them just as much as when I first got them. Simple but elegant.


Finally the table is decorated and ready for Christmas dinner. I am a vintage girl and I always go with the vintage victorian style. I love the simple softness of the cream and gold combined with the lenox santas.

1 comment:

  1. Your decorations are GORGEOUS!!! Happy new year to my BFF...

    ReplyDelete