Tuesday, October 11, 2011

At work the day of my birthday the office gave me a party and two very special guests showed up to have lunch with us. Jason and Tania thanks for the great surprise. Jimmie, Shelia and Roberta thank you so much for the gift certificate for Center Street. It will be thoroughly enjoyed. Cindy you know I will enjoy the gift card from Hobby Lobby. Carol you know the face cream you gave me is my favorite. Edna the planner will sit on my desk to keep up with the many things I have to keep up with in my very busy life. Bonnie thanks to you for the bag of goodies that you always come through with. Jason and Tania thanks for the great handmade needle case made by Tania.
Thanks to all of you for the best birthday ever.

1 comment:

  1. Aww, I'm so glad you like it. It was fun to make!

    ReplyDelete