Monday, October 17, 2011

Commited to

I have made a commitment to myself to finish 2 ufo's before the end of November. Both that I chose are from Kristin Steiner's classes. Kristi is a fantastic mixed media teacher who will be teaching a class called my true nature at Random Arts in Saluda NC
on Saturday October 22. You can find Kristi's work on her website http://www.kristinsteiner.com/
The pictures below are a sneak peak inside of the book nested inspirations. These are just a few of the pages that are under construction. I will post the finished book later.The book is already too chunky for the box that I chose to put it in.










2 comments:

  1. Wow! so proud for you, your blog looks great.
    Keep to your commitment! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pages are absolutely delicious... LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete