Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My very special birthday......

I recently celebrated a birthday and it was a very special one. Everything about it was perfect. The day before in the mail I received two packages. One was from Jane and the other one was from Cathy. I wanted to keep them until the next day to open but I could not wait ( I just do not wait well) so I opened them up and inside what a treat. The first was from Jane and it was a beautiful collage (shown below)and a very nice scarf which I am sure you will see a little later on and a little bird note pad. I love them. All of it is so me..... It was a great day to be me. The next package was from Cathy and it was the cutest little tag that she made for me and it was just perfect. She also knows what makes me happy Again it was a great day to be me.
On the day of my birthday it started with a very special wish early that morning and I mean early Ronnie. Love you mean it honey. The money for the trip to More Lace was absolutely perfect and the dinner at Johnny Carino's was fabulous. A call from number one son topped it off.
Then there was still the party at work

No comments:

Post a Comment